FastTrack Console Software For Use With FastTrack 8800 and 8500PLUS(v37) Controllers
FastTrack Console Software For Use With 8800 Series Controllers
Provides complete computer control of the testing system for one or two axis systems (up to two 8800 IAC boards. Use 2490-810 for systems with more than two IAC boards. Compatible with all FastTrack 2 applications.
- All controller set up functions such as Specimen Protect, transducer calibrations, limits, control loop settings (PID´s) and calculated ("Modal") control channels.
- System status displays indicating current control mode, limits, wave form generator, transducer calibration and hydraulics.
- Loop tuning tool with fast-refresh digital scope to facilitate quick setting of control loop PID values.
- Multiple digital displays of transducer values and cycle/time counters that can be rearranged and resized, with setup save/recall from computer disk.
- Wave form control (start/pause/stop at specified cycle count) to run simple fatigue tests.
- Data acquisition software (for one axis only) for up to four transducers, with data storage to computer disk at rates up to 5kHz continuous and one real time graph.
- Comprehensive on-line help system.
Please contact Instron for the minimum PC requirements necessary to install and operate this software.
Supplied on CD ROM.
|Description||FastTrack Console Software for FastTrack 8800 and 8500PLUS(v37) Controllers|