CEAST 9350 Drop Tower Impact System
The CEAST 9350 is a floor standing impact system designed to deliver 0.59 -757 J (0.44 - 558 ft-lb) or up to 1,800 J (1,330 ft-lbs) with optional high energy system. As the premier model in the CEAST 9300 line, this model includes many time-saving features and supports a large variety of options – from chambers to extra energy. The CEAST 9350 works with our impact software and data acquisition system to make analysis simple. This versatile instrument can be used to test anything from composites to finished products, and is suitable for a range of impact applications including Compression After Impact (CAI), tensile impact, puncture, Izod, and Charpy.
- High-performance test frames with powerful belt drive and motor system
- Easy-to-use operator control panel for precision manual control
- Protective doors and panels on all sides for operator safety
- Modular crossheads with interchangeable dropweights - change weights safely in seconds
- VisualIMPACT Software - for collecting, analyzing, and reporting detailed impact performance data
- High-speed data acquisition rates: up to 4 MHz simultaneous sampling - more data where you need it
- Optional features such as high-energy configuration, automatic lubrication, anti-rebound, environmental chamber, pivoting specimen loader, and automatic specimen feeding system
- ASTM D3763
- ASTM D7136
- ASTM D7192
- Boeing BSS 7260
- Airbus AITM 1.0010
- ISO 6603
- ISO 11343
- ISO 8256
- Other similar standards
Impact resistance is one of the most important properties for component designers to consider, as well as the most difficult to quantify. Impact resistance is a critical measure of service life and more importantly these days, it involves the perplexing problem of product safety and liability. With the combined experience of Dynatup® and CEAST, Instron® has more than 80 years experience in designing impact testing systems to simulate real-life impact conditions.
- 1.7 MB
The new CEAST DAS 64K is a state-of-the-art Data Acquisition System designed for impact testing instruments. Compatible with the full range of CEAST impact testing systems, including pendulum type machines (CEAST 9000 Series) and drop towers (CEAST 9300 Series), it’s the key for instrumented impact testing. The DAS 64K also enables the data collection from instrumented tups or hammers on older models and non-CEAST impact machines.
- 0.5 MB
Impact Drop Towers applications
- 6.5 MB